Friday, September 16, 2011

What should I talk about? SEMINARY!

I really don't know what to talk about, so I'll talk about what I did today.  First I got up at 5 o'clock, went to seminary at 6 where we got breakfast burritos from Brother Pinon.  We could only get a breakfast burrito if all 16 of us passed off the scripture mastery of the week.  This week, it was Genesis 1:26-27.  Surprisingly it took everyone until we had only ten minutes left to finish it.  I had passed it off a day earlier, so I worked on passing off 3 other scripture mastery scriptures.  You see, there’s this girl in my class named Jodi and we are always neck and neck.  We’re the best in the class, but last year she beat me at memorizing all the scriptures.  I swore to myself that I would not let that happen again.  I have my pride you know!  So this year I'm going to memorize all 25 scriptures first; not second; not third; first!!  I have 8 memorized so far so I'm tied with Jodi.  It doesn't help that we're both extremely competitive!  At the end of seminary we got either a breakfast burrito or a breakfast sandwich, depending on preference.  Sister Pitts also made cinnamon roles in the Annex building for her students, so naturally I had to steal one!!  Lol!!  Here's something really funny that my friends and I do.  I carpool with a family named the Harpers and a boy named Josh.  So you have Sister Harper, Adam, Dale, Josh, and me.  I swear my friends are wacko!!  They’re awesome.  Josh and Dale are convinced that Mr. Barbour, my teacher, is a dog.  I don't know where they get these crazy things from, but it's pretty funny.  Josh always asks, "How’s the Barbour?"  There’s a painting near the entrance that depicts Jesus teaching, and the basket in the corner is the Barbour, the man with a crazy hat is the Quack, and well, we don't have one for Shimmy dude yet, but there is a man in the picture that we named Bill!!  Josh is always asking me. "Is the Barbour bald, because if he is that would be hilarious because he's a Barbour!!"  Josh is such a DORK!!  I love him; he's one of my very best friends.  I tell everyone about my teachers.  Josh, Adam, and Dale absolutely love the Barbour even though they've never met him.  I think that's enough.

DINGBAT OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment