Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Mysterious Ticking Noise


I had always known about the "Snape, Snape, Severus Snape" song, but I had never seen it, or even known what it was called.  In Anatomy and Physiology class, my friend, Sara played it on her laptop and I laughed so hard I cried!  The Piercing Spear made us turn it off, but she was being a hypocrite because around the same time she was watching little kids sing.  Her excuse was, "It's little 6-year-olds singing.  They're adorable!"  It was just a study day so it didn't seem like it mattered much that we were watching it; it wasn't like she was teaching or anything.  

I became immediately obsessed with this video and looked it up later on Youtube, only to find that it was called "The Mysterious Ticking Noise," and had over 715 million hits!  I thought it was awesome, so I watched it at least ten more times and learned it.  I also watched Wizard Swears made by the same people.  The funniest stuff I've seen in a really long time!  I showed it to my brother and he thought it was absolutely hilarious!  He especially liked the Dumbledore part.  "Dumbledore!!" high-pitched.  I liked Snape's and Harry's part the best.  I showed it to my parents and they thought it was the stupidest thing they'd ever seen, but that's just because the video was made for teenage ears and eyes.  Not adults.  So anyway, I'm going to go around and show it to my teachers, the Quack and the Shimmy Dude.  They will probably love it.  My brother and I plan on performing it sometime soon.  I absolutely love it.  I'm going to post the video on here for you to see.

Well, that’s all for now,
DINGBAT OUT!




No comments:

Post a Comment