Tuesday, November 15, 2011

STORM..CELTIC THUNDER!

We were at the Celtic Thunder concert in Salt Lake City where we purchased the Storm DVD and CD.  I watched it on my laptop and found it to be amazing.  Storm is a little story about Irish Settlers and they have a big chest of gold and jewels.  There is a Gypsy King (Ryan Kelly) and he tries to steal the Settler's stuff.  He is the opposing person.  Damian McGinty is the Young Buck, George Donaldson is the Chief, Keith Harkin is the Highwayman, Paul Byrom is the Land Owner's son.  I like that it is choreographed and everything in the story is musical so it is sung.  The dialog is in notes and music.  It is pretty much music.  I love it when Neil plays the Mandolin.  Even though is not very good looking, to me that is, he plays like 15 different instruments.  It is a story of honor, pride, vengeance, romance and lust.  My favorite song is "Hail the Hero, Shadows, and Look at Me." 

I love the percussion and the enthusiasm of the performers, the choreography, dancing, singing, flipping, acrobatics.  The Gypsy men are very ahtletic and are amazing.  The Gypsy men dance very athletically.  I love Damian's deep bass voice!

In the Heritage DVD, Emmett sings Kindred Spirits and I love him more than Damian (which is hard to believe)!  Emmett is my very, very, very, very favorite member of Celtic Thunder ever!  He is hot too!  He sings Opera too which is very sexy if you ask me.


That is all for now! 
DINGBAT OUT! 


No comments:

Post a Comment