I discovered something so cool in Seminary this morning; something I have never noticed before. There’s this film called Mr. Krueger's Christmas, and it was produced by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. However (and I never EVER realized this until today at 6 o'clock in the morning surprisingly!), it has Jimmy Stewart in it! I mean I was so excited, because he is one of my favorite actors. He is not Mormon, yet he did a Mormon film. I thought that was the coolest thing EVER, and my respect for him grew a million times more. I fell utterly in love with him; he's great. And he loved music, as I found out later after seminary when I told my mom about it. She also told me that he only did the movie because our church has the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, and it had always been his lifelong dream to conduct the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. The LDS Church must have known this somehow, so they purposely offered the job to him. In the film, after he's done conducting, the choir starts clapping, and I don't know if that was planned, but it was awesome, and you can tell he is so excited.
He’d had been waiting his whole life to do that, ever since he was a boy, and here he is a 70ish year old man! I told the Quack and Shimmy Dude this and they thought it was an amazing story. I don't think they would have guessed that about Jimmy Stewart, and I didn't know about it either. I think learning that was the highlight of day, because I love music too.
In fact, I want to be in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir someday so I can sing and perform all over the world, and at General Conference! WOW that would be absolutely AMAZING; the highlight of my life!
Well, I bet you’re tired of hearing from me,
DINGBAT OUT!
He’d had been waiting his whole life to do that, ever since he was a boy, and here he is a 70ish year old man! I told the Quack and Shimmy Dude this and they thought it was an amazing story. I don't think they would have guessed that about Jimmy Stewart, and I didn't know about it either. I think learning that was the highlight of day, because I love music too.
In fact, I want to be in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir someday so I can sing and perform all over the world, and at General Conference! WOW that would be absolutely AMAZING; the highlight of my life!
Well, I bet you’re tired of hearing from me,
DINGBAT OUT!
No comments:
Post a Comment