Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Dragsters and Go Karts

Also at lagoon I got to race dragsters against my cousin Emily and my Dad.  Needless to say I won every time.  My Dad was boggled at my reaction speed.  But, it is just that when there is  competition around me, or a need to prove myself, I focus so intensely and take it EXTREMELY SERIOUSLY; ESPECIALLY IN SPORTS!  Just ask Shimmy Dude or The Quack:  They've seen me.  They know! LOL :) (just kidding!)  My mom told me my cheeks were full of air, and my eyes were huge, my eyebrows down, and I didn't even know.  Anyway, the dragsters they have there are real professional dragsters that they use to drag race with, and they reach up to 83.2 MPH in 2.3 seconds!  They're the all time adrenaline high.  Anyway, that's always sooooooo fun!

Then we (meaning my Dad, Cousin, Aunt, Uncle and I) rode Go Karts around the track and my car was so fast!!  It was my favorite color too: lime green.  My Aunt Becky's black car was slow, and I passed her 2 times!  I also passed my Uncle Dave, who had a really slow purple car.  My brother Ben was on the other track, and he had to drive for Allie because she was too small.  Poor Allie.  I mean, it's sad, she's like four foot two, and my brother's five foot three, and he's only just barely 10!!  I found that extremely funny! 

The only draw back to these two races was that just previously I had ridden the rocket and then right after that, the Samarai, and I had a headache like crazy and felt like puking.  However, for some reason, racing the cars helped me not feel so sick, which was good. AWE MAN, I think I'm all worded out.

Well then, with that said,

DINGBAT OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment