Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Dreaded Half Smile. DUN DUN DUN! The small miracle!



This is me at the Dentist the first root canal visit!

Yesterday I got pulled out of school last period to go get my root canal finished and properly sealed.  Well, in order to go into my mouth and do something that extenuating, the Endodontist has to numb the “crap” out of it.  So, when I’m done, I can’t kiss, I can’t smile right (it’s terrible) but I now find it extremely funny!  I wanted it to happen during school so I could come back with my lopsided smile and show my friends Jake, Sam, Briana, and Cheyenne.  I also really wanted The Quack to see it; and Shimmy Dude. It’d be cool to show off.  I meant to take some pictures but I didn’t get to it. Sorry guys. It’s pretty funny too.  

So, anyway, it didn’t hurt nearly as bad as last time because last time the tooth was so infected.  I’d had an abscessed tooth for over a year.  I’m really glad that my dad listened to the promptings of the Holy Ghost and got me in, because literally another week or so, and it would have been too late, I mean I would’ve died; literally.  And all that time we thought it was just sinus pressure.  I mean really, if you have an abscessed tooth for too long, it’ll lead to your heart.  Once the abscess is in your heart and starts eating away at it, it’s too late.  That fact gave me chills.  My Heavenly Father is always looking out for me, and I know that.  He’s saved my life and kept me out of danger many times, this isn’t the first; just another small miracle.  So anyway, I know shimmy dude will want to read this story because he’s really religious like me. Well if I keep talking about the religious aspects and miracles, I’ll start crying, so THAT’S A RAP!!!
DINGBAT OUT :D

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny! And I love your sign-out....

    Sewards Out!

    ReplyDelete