This Blog is for August 10, 2011
Blog Entry No. 1
For this blog I am going to talk about my school life last year and this year. Well, this year is just begun, so naturally I am going to start with last year. Last year I was a freshman at the ASK Academy Charter School in Rio Rancho, NM. I can proudly call myself one of the 120-40 students who participated in the first year of the ASK Academy’s existence. It is a great school!! The teachers are among the best in the State, especially my Math Teacher, Mr. Barbour and my Physics Teacher, Mr. Nance. They are both brilliant, and my Math Teacher from last year, Mr. Barbour, is one of the three founding fathers of the school. My Physics Teacher, Mr. Nance, is a super nice guy and is always open to helping others. He is one of my favorites because he is super musical! He plays the saxophone, he sings, and he kind of plays the piano, guitar and native american flute. Oh, and he acts too! I think that is so cool because I sing, play piano and the native american flute too! I look up to him so much! He is a really good example and I know he will always support me in my academics; so it makes me really sad that I do not have him as a teacher this year. But you got to face the truth: Bio Nerds are better than Engineering Nerds (sorry Mr. Nance but we rock!Too bad you had to turn over to the dark side this year! He he he….). So anyway, in these blogs I am going to do a lot of praising of my teachers because they are awesome and I think the world of them. I also enjoy all of my friends. For the first time in my life, I have best friends in school; seven of them. We all try to strive for academic excellence and compete to see who gets the best grades. I like that we improve one another.
Blog Entry No. 1
For this blog I am going to talk about my school life last year and this year. Well, this year is just begun, so naturally I am going to start with last year. Last year I was a freshman at the ASK Academy Charter School in Rio Rancho, NM. I can proudly call myself one of the 120-40 students who participated in the first year of the ASK Academy’s existence. It is a great school!! The teachers are among the best in the State, especially my Math Teacher, Mr. Barbour and my Physics Teacher, Mr. Nance. They are both brilliant, and my Math Teacher from last year, Mr. Barbour, is one of the three founding fathers of the school. My Physics Teacher, Mr. Nance, is a super nice guy and is always open to helping others. He is one of my favorites because he is super musical! He plays the saxophone, he sings, and he kind of plays the piano, guitar and native american flute. Oh, and he acts too! I think that is so cool because I sing, play piano and the native american flute too! I look up to him so much! He is a really good example and I know he will always support me in my academics; so it makes me really sad that I do not have him as a teacher this year. But you got to face the truth: Bio Nerds are better than Engineering Nerds (sorry Mr. Nance but we rock!Too bad you had to turn over to the dark side this year! He he he….). So anyway, in these blogs I am going to do a lot of praising of my teachers because they are awesome and I think the world of them. I also enjoy all of my friends. For the first time in my life, I have best friends in school; seven of them. We all try to strive for academic excellence and compete to see who gets the best grades. I like that we improve one another.
No comments:
Post a Comment