Over the weekend, I discovered an amazing movie about a woman who loses her husband, or whose husband is dead, and she is a musician. I think her husband died while in the service of the Navy. Her husband comes back somehow as a ghost, yet he is tangible, touchable a body of flesh and bone even though he is deceased. He brings dead friends back with him to live at his house with his wife. He is a musician, he plays violin, sings and plays piano. His wife is happy that they are back together. But, then the wife meets a new man who she likes very much. But, now she has to choose between a man that she truly, deeply, madly loves that is dead and a man that she loves truly, deeply, madly that is alive. She has to choose which one she wants. I think that she chooses her dead husband, but I am not sure because I have not watched the movie yet. I like it so much because it has Alan Rickman in it and he is an amazing singer and pianist in real life as well.
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Truly, Madly, Deeply
Blog entry for Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Over the weekend, I discovered an amazing movie about a woman who loses her husband, or whose husband is dead, and she is a musician. I think her husband died while in the service of the Navy. Her husband comes back somehow as a ghost, yet he is tangible, touchable a body of flesh and bone even though he is deceased. He brings dead friends back with him to live at his house with his wife. He is a musician, he plays violin, sings and plays piano. His wife is happy that they are back together. But, then the wife meets a new man who she likes very much. But, now she has to choose between a man that she truly, deeply, madly loves that is dead and a man that she loves truly, deeply, madly that is alive. She has to choose which one she wants. I think that she chooses her dead husband, but I am not sure because I have not watched the movie yet. I like it so much because it has Alan Rickman in it and he is an amazing singer and pianist in real life as well.
Over the weekend, I discovered an amazing movie about a woman who loses her husband, or whose husband is dead, and she is a musician. I think her husband died while in the service of the Navy. Her husband comes back somehow as a ghost, yet he is tangible, touchable a body of flesh and bone even though he is deceased. He brings dead friends back with him to live at his house with his wife. He is a musician, he plays violin, sings and plays piano. His wife is happy that they are back together. But, then the wife meets a new man who she likes very much. But, now she has to choose between a man that she truly, deeply, madly loves that is dead and a man that she loves truly, deeply, madly that is alive. She has to choose which one she wants. I think that she chooses her dead husband, but I am not sure because I have not watched the movie yet. I like it so much because it has Alan Rickman in it and he is an amazing singer and pianist in real life as well.
Labels:
Bear
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for including the picture. I will have to add this movie to my Netflix list!
ReplyDelete