Blog Entry for September 2, 2011
Yesterday I showed Shimmy Dude and the Quack Kid History Episode 6. Kid History is a You Tube video series made by a Mormon family from Utah – the Roberts. Go Utes!! I showed The Quack in the morning before class. The Quack is not one to show his emotions very openly, so when he smiles or even chuckles that means he thinks something is hilarious. Actually, the Quack openly laughed, which never happens, which means he thought it was hilarious. The Quack will be quoting Episode 6 for a while, of that I am sure.
Yesterday I showed Shimmy Dude and the Quack Kid History Episode 6. Kid History is a You Tube video series made by a Mormon family from Utah – the Roberts. Go Utes!! I showed The Quack in the morning before class. The Quack is not one to show his emotions very openly, so when he smiles or even chuckles that means he thinks something is hilarious. Actually, the Quack openly laughed, which never happens, which means he thought it was hilarious. The Quack will be quoting Episode 6 for a while, of that I am sure.
I showed it to Shimmy Dude during 2nd Period and it was awesome because he had his computer hooked up to the laptop projector, so he showed it from that for the whole class to enjoy. Shimmy Dude laughed so hard I thought he was going to fall out of the chair; same with the Quack. The kids in my class thought it was silly, but I think that is weird, because everyone I know thinks Kid History is hilarious. I think some Teenagers here in New Mexico do not know how to laugh at silly things and have wholesome fun. When there are no cuss words the teenagers here seem to not want to laugh or show that they might like it. The older, “more mature people,” liked it. But I think the kids did like it.
I think the Quack’s favorite part of the video was when one of the guys was stuffing his face with tofu pancakes. The Quack laughed so hard at that. Shimmy Dude laughed at everything, but I think he liked the part where the kid is telling the guy to guess what song he is singing. Shimmy Dude also laughed at the part where the kid says, “It’s in a cup instead of an ice cream cone, and I like the ice cream cone because then I can eat the ice cream cone.”
I have the video pasted below. Let me know what you think of Kid History!
No comments:
Post a Comment