Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Worth By After Daybreak

Ever since my Freshman year I've wanted so badly to sing with the Quack and the Shimmy Dude.  Well this year, I found this amazing song called Worth by one of my favorite bands, After Daybreak.  After Daybreak is a group of 3 Mormon Men from Utah (GO UTAH!!!!!!!), and they have AMAZING voices, and create amazing harmonies.  I was so impressed with this song because the harmonies were so beautiful. I showed the Quack, and he was impressed!  He was like, "wow!  That's beautiful!  Can you get the sheet music?"  It was pretty cool, and that's the song I want to do.  I haven't shown Shimmy Dude yet, but I am 100 percent certain he'll like it.  The Shimmy Dude loves harmonies, and melody, and anything music.  Same with the Quack.  They're both extremely obsessed with Jazz music, and I'm obsessed with 50's music, and 40's music, so we have a lot in common.  Also, all of us love classical music.  So, anyway, to fill you in on the painting, we named more people on our painting in the Stake Center at seminary. There’s one guy who looks like he has a red crest like a rooster so I named him roostie, and there's one woman who has her hands like a robot, so we call her robot woman.  Then there's a baby and his name is Mr. Barbour Jr. and the other baby in the picture is Mr. Barbour Jr. Jr.  LOL!  Anyway, I have the music video of Worth on here for everyone to see.  I just had to share it it's so beautiful.  Anyway, watch it, and enjoy.
That's all for now.

 
DINGBAT OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment