Friday, October 14, 2011

"CRIPPLE"


Ok, so I love sports.  I mean I absolutely love them. My favorite sport of all is basketball.  I love playing with the boys because I can show them that I'm not weak.  I'm not a girly girl in any respect.  But, being boys they can naturally be very mean to girls.  A lot of times they push me down, or trip me without knowing they did, or knowing they did, but being too rude to care.  A lot of the time, they make fun of me for falling down, which only makes me push myself harder.  A lot of the time, I'm too competitive for my own britches!!  Sometimes I push a little too hard and end up getting hurt, like today when I sprained my ankle by twisting it.  I limped in to the Quack's room to rest it so I wouldn't damage it more, and it started getting worse and worse.  I mean, come on!  I already sprained that ankle by playing ultimate Frisbee.  I didn't cry, but then again, when do I cry about receiving injuries?  I mean they don't hurt me at least.  So, the Quack gave me his "roley" chair so I could get to the front office to tell them what had happened.  Ms. Vicki took me upstairs to the nurse and she iced my ankle and put me in a wheel chair!  That was fun!  People were like "hey, I want to be in a wheel chair!!"  It was a little annoying though because everyone was like, "what happened?"  That got annoying, and then everyone was trying to help me.  That’s a no-no usually because I am extremely independent.  It was really fun though.  I popped wheelies!  My friends are really nice and caring to me.  One of them, Momo, who is very sarcastic and dorky kept calling me cripple every time he saw me.  That made me laugh because I know he meant it as a term of endearment. 

Well, that's a wrap,
DINGBAT OUT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment