Okay, so every other Tuesday we have a master project day at my school, meaning we have a short schedule so we are able to work on master project for two hours. My sponsor is the Barbour, and he is so dang brilliant! I tell him my ideas once, and they're pretty complex, and he is able to get it immediately and draw a very well thought out picture. He is able to think it out more in 5 minutes than I am in weeks. His idea for this particular thing was different, but impressive. Wait wait wait, hold up. Maybe I should tell you what my master project is. My master project is to design a prosthetic limb that is anatomically correct and hooks up to the brain. It will have millions of robotic bionic microscopic nerve endings and nerves that will be programmed to sense pressure, heat, pain, all sensations. It will be like spider web of wires as Mr. Barbour pointed out. At the end of each finger there will be a hub, which is the single controller and modifier and maintainer of all those nerves. Then all 5 of those hubs controlling the nerves in each finger will be connected to another hub, which will hold all of the arm nerves as well, and this hub connecting all the nerves together will be connected to the mother controller which will be connected to the brain. Complex huh? Yeah, I think so too, but that's why I want to do it. I love it when I accomplish things well beyond my years of complexity. It builds my character, my confidence, how I feel about myself, and in turn, how I treat others, and it helps me be grateful and appreciative that I have teachers that cheer me on, and believe in me, and genuinely care for me. All the teachers in my school mean so much to me and are amazing, but there are a select few who mean an aweful lot to me; namely The Quack, Shimmy Dude, The Barbour, The Short Man, The Sewards Rat and the Piercing Spear. Also, the Dragon Lady. I didn't like her at first but now I LOVE HER!!!
Well, that's a wrap!
DINGBAT OUT!
Great thoughts on the MP.
ReplyDeleteHow do all these teachers get their nicknames??? Am I The Sewards Rat? And who's Dragon Lady? I want to hear the background on these names.