My best friends Briana, Sam and I painted my other best friend Jake's (everyone calls him Momo, but I call him Jakey) face. We used face paint. It was in Anatomy and Physiology class because we have a test tomorrow and we have to know the bones. The Piercing Spear brought in a white T-shirt that our principal gave her. Jakey volunteered to wear the shirt and be labeled. It was awesome. Sam, Briana and I put glittery face paint on his face to label the bones in the skull. I painted the Frontal yellow. I also drew his ribs on his shirt, and his clavicle. We even put lip gloss on his lips, (to his strong opposition) to label the muscle in his lip. I forgot to mention that when I was drawing his ribs, he complained a lot because he, The Quack, Flower, Kevin, Austin, J.D., and Nick just got back from a caving trip in Carlsbad Caverns, and his ribs are bruised, poor guy. I love Jakey. We also put hair-ties in his hair. He looked like a chick, LOL! The Piercing Spear drew the vertebrae on his back and front, and Sam and Briana labeled and drew his arm bones. Then we were done. PICTURE TIME! I took three pictures with my phone and I'll put them on here. The faces he makes are hilarious. He was totally up for it too. He said, "This is the only day of the year that my mom will let me get away with this." Then after we were done we went to show him to our Principal. The Barbour and The Short man were in there. Then we went and showed him to The Robot Lady. We tried to show him to the Quack but he did not look happy that we were disturbing his class, so we left and went back upstairs and showed him to the Sewards Rat. Then we showed him to Shimmy Dude. Here are the hilarious pictures of Jakey:
DINGBAT OUT!



No comments:
Post a Comment