Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sitting here, in the Albuquerque airport, bored as all heck!!!!

I'm sitting here in the Albuquerque airport at my terminal, A8.  FUN!  Now we have to wait for 1 hour and a half.  When we got here we learned our flight had gotten delayed, and I thought here we go, it's going to be really tight trying to get to the concert on time because we'll get there at 5:30 pm instead of 4:30 pm.  The concert starts at 7, and by the time we're out it will be 6.  It's going to be hectic but it will be worth it!!!!  Oh, and guess what's so ironic?  We were checking in and there's this Jewish guy (I'm pretty sure he's Jewish), and he looks almost exactly like Jakey!  It's so cool, and he's even on our flight LOL!  The reason I think he's Jewish is because he's got curly hair and a big nose.  Now believe me, I WOULD NOT be saying this if Jakey didn't say it all the time, and he's Jewish, so it's ok.  I am NOT meaning to stereotype.  Then after that incident we went to this restaurant called Los Cuartes and our server looked exactly like Flower, I mean EXACTLY!  She was even as short as her (4 foot 10)!  She even walked like her, it was crazy!  My mom told me she'd take a picture with her Black Berry, but I said no, because that's weird.  So this is the jest of my really weird adventure here at Sunport Airport in Albuquerque.

That's a wrap,
DINGBAT OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment